Sunday, January 1, 2017

WOOO AMAZING DAYS



HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I have had some amazing days here recently! I loooove it heeeere ahhhh

Okay so we spent our P day in Redlands today (which by the way, OH my goodness I love my mission it is so beautiful especially Redlands) and we wanted to make the most of our time there so we didn't really make time for emailing today! So sorry!

But! Christmas weekend was INCREDIBLE! SO many miracles, seriously, I can't wait to tell you all about them on Monday when I have more time! I gotta go for today, but I love you all! It was so good to talk to the familia on Christmas, and thank you thank you THANK YOU to everyone who sent me letters and packages! I LOVE YOU!

Sister Carina Brown
California Redlands Mission
Discover.mormon.org

P.s. Here's a cute picture of the Fontana zone after the temple today! I love it! It was sooo nice to go to the temple today, and the Redlands temple is beauuuuutiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment