Sunday, February 11, 2018

15 months

Okay so unfortunately I don’t have a ton of time, today and this past week have been sooooo busy. Also we are currently at a members house doing Virtual Reality (we got permission from the Dixon’s) so I am emailing in between turns! We are also going laser tagging with the Griffins after this, so it’s a busy busy day. Also tonight we set up a “Prophet of the Restoration” movie night for our investigators and recent converts, so we will be very busy getting ready for that! 

Also I hit my 15 month mark recently and it is CRAZY oh my goodness missions are soooo shooorrrrrt. 

Concerning transfers......... drumroll please.............. I will be TRAINING a new missionary again! Crazy! Third times the charm?? Maybe I will get it right this time haha. I was surprised, I didn’t think I would train again! But I will find out who my new comp is on Wednesday, and we will most likely be together for the rest of my mission. Also I found that I will be an STL with Sister Hinckley who is coming to this Zone! yayyyyyyyyy 

Yesterday was fast and testimony meeting, and our investigator Marius calls fast Sunday “open mic Sunday”.  love it! 

Today our roomie Hermana Holton left because she is going home tomorrow! They are actually taking out the San jacinto hermanas so we will no longer have roomies. very sad, I have loved having roommates. 

So one of my favorite scriptures is John 16:33 where Christ says “be of good cheer”. And I learned recently that its not only something Christ says, but it is a commandment! He is commanding us to be of good cheer, and that may be one of the commandments we break most often. I invite you all to make an extra effort to represent the savior and be of good cheer this week! We are here on earth to have joy, so have joy! 

Love you all so much, sorry this is short, have a great week! 

Sister Carina Brown
California Redlands Mission 
My smoothie exploded 












No comments:

Post a Comment